Szalony-Bóbr.PL

Pełna wersja: The announcement that the Raiders have drawn
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Clelin Ferrell was a big surprise as the fourth player off the board in the NFL draft https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authen...own-jersey , a pick that had people scratching their heads and wondering what Raiders coach Jon Gruden and G.M. Mike Mayock were thinking.Ferrell can’t do anything to change any minds until the games start for real, but for now, he says he’s working hard on the practice field to show his new teammates and coaches what kind of player he is.“Just that I’m a worker,” Ferrell said, via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “The play is going to come with itself, but I just want to earn the respect of my teammates, that’s the biggest thing. So much going on around because you’re a rookie and don’t know much. Everything is just new, it’s a whole new situation, whole new playbook, whole new teammates, everything. So, just come in with the right mindset and right attitude, work hard and just earn the respect of my teammates is the biggest thing.”Ferrell says he’s always been that kind of worker.“It comes from where I grew up and just how I was raised. Regardless of the circumstances, it’s always about your attitude and about your outlook on life,” Ferrell said. “You could always be in a worse situation, you know what I mean? So for me, it’s always about my attitude, so regardless of anything that I’ve ever been through, any struggles or success, you know, I always try to keep a positive attitude because that’s so important just as far as, you know, affecting others and if you want to get out of those situations.”Ferrell has the right attitude Womens Derek Carr Jersey , even if many didn’t think he was the right pick. the short straw came with no reaction from Raiders coach Jon Gruden. That reaction is coming on Thursday.Gruden will meet with reporters at roughly 3:30 p.m. ET tomorrow, in connection with the team’s mandatory minicamp. And at that point we’ll get a feel regarding just how mandatory Oakland’s submission to the will of HBO and NFL Films was, because it was clear before word came that the Raiders will be doing that they didn’t want to do it. (Indeed, the press release trumpeting the news has no quotes from the head coach.)Gruden last met with the media on Tuesday, before the announcement came that the Raiders will be doing . At one point near the end of the session, he said (with some distinct sarcasm) while discussing rookie running back Josh Jacobs, “Who knows, maybe will come and cover that. That would awesome, wouldn’t it?”Asked by a reporter for his reaction to brother Jay Gruden trying to lobby for Oakland to be the team (and not Washington), Jon Gruden said, “I’m not talking to my brother again.”Jon Gruden will be talking to the media again, and it’s hard not to wonder whether he knew that the cup was coming his way when he spoke to reporters on Tuesday, even if the reporters didn’t know.The Raiders were one of five teams that, in theory, could have been compelled to appear on the show. The relatively late date of the announcement has been interpreted as an indication that none of the five wanted to do it. And it’s possible that some sort of backroom deal was done to get the Raiders to agree.Or maybe the league simply said to the Raiders, “Look, we let you move to Las Vegas, you’re getting the draft next year, and you’re going to be in the Super Bowl rotation. Just shut up and do it.”But Gruden is never one to shut up, and that could make for an entertaining press conference on Thursday, one for which NFL Films may want to show up, since Gruden’s remarks could end up being compelling enough to put in the first episode of this year’s show.